My Daily PracticesJan 14, 2022
Daily Practices That Keep Me On track – It’s called a PRACTICE for a reason
- Getting outside
- Who and/or what am I grateful for today?
- What can I do to be joyful for today?
- Gratitude list or journal or triggers.
- Who do I know that needs a text, call or card from me today?
- What can I do today to be of service?
- Where and how can I add value today?
- Who can I surprise and delight today?
Action and Focus
- Have I created a schedule that serves my intentions?
- What goal is pulling me toward it?
- What is the next most potent step I can take toward my goal?
- What unique opportunities do I have right now because of current circumstances?
- How will these benefit me and/or others?
- Who else can I share these opportunities with?
That’s a quick glimpse into my daily practices. What did I leave off the list that you think is a key daily practice? What works for you?