Apply Now For Free Coaching Session
Please allow about 30 minutes to complete the following questions BEFORE we meet. This will maximize the value of our time together in your free coaching session!
What to expect?
Your high performance coaching journey begins with these twelve science-based and results-driven coaching sessions.
- Focus: What level of agency or control do you feel right now in your life? We’ll start here with our coaching and then audit the habits supporting you or pulling you away from performing at your highest level.
- Clarity: High performers thrive in clarity, and know who they are and what principles and practices guide their lives. So what’s your current level of clear thinking, and more importantly, what improvements can be made to gain more clarity?
- Energy: Let’s start by determining how much energy you have right now. Then, we’ll make a plan to amplify it to higher levels so you can attain the vibrancy and stamina needed to live a fully charged life.
- Courage: In this session, we’ll discuss where you feel confident and courageous in life, and where you might be holding back or backing down. Expect massive growth to happen during this time.
- Productivity: Let’s find out how productive and effective you feel in life and work. Then, I’ll share with you a set of tools and concepts too quickly and easily improve those areas.
- Influence: Who wouldn’t want to grow their level of influence? First, we’ll gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career, and then we’ll end with a few tools and concepts that will raise your level of action and influence.
- Psychology Mastery: The world’s highest performers have learned to master their mind. What about you? Our goal in this session is to understand and strengthen your success mindset. Are you ready for it?
- Physiology Mastery: At this point, we’ll check-in on your energy and physiology work from Session 3 and build on it by incorporating tools that activate your physiology in a way that makes you feel stronger and more vibrant.
- Productivity Mastery: In the past few weeks, you’ll have been working at being productive in a way you never were before. Here, we’ll review your recent productivity, so we can look at ways you can become even more effective towards your goals.
- Persuasion Mastery: Remember the session on influence? Now it’s time to talk about persuasion and how the two work together for the highest achievers. Best yet, I’ll share some tools that will raise your level of effectiveness in these areas.
- Purpose Mastery: The world’s highest performers are remarkably purpose-driven in how they live and lead. When’s the last time you considered your purpose, and what have you done to work toward it? Together, we’ll discover new ways to live purposefully.
- Commitment To High Performance: In your final coaching session, we’ll check in on your performance over the course of our time together, and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward.