You've tried every tool and tactic to sell more, do more, achieve more, and find more fulfillment, but you're not making the progress you were hoping for.
Tell me, do you recognize yourself in any of these descriptions?
- Your life looks great — from the outside. But you’re looking for more joy on the inside.
- You hit your best month ever, but you’re drained and desperate for time off.
- You’re on your way to burning out, but your peers still seem to surpass you.
- Things are going pretty well; but “pretty well” just isn’t enough for you.
Hey, I get it.
Like you, I’ve always been a high performer. This is why I was able to become a millionaire before I was 30. It was a goal I strove for, and worked hard to achieve. I thought that “making it” would make me feel like celebrating — which I did — but instead, I was empty and alone.
I’m here to let you in on a little secret: It's not about what you need to do to achieve new levels of success and feel fulfilled, but who you need to be.
High achievers need more than grit and determination to succeed. They also need personal development to maintain and nurture their successes. And, I didn’t have that at the time.
Becoming a millionaire started a spiral which led me to lose everything — my job, my house, my money. I ended up homeless, poor, and addicted to drugs, a far cry from the success I just previously tasted. But that’s not the end of my story.
What comes next is a long journey of personal and professional recovery. A journey in which I started my real estate career in a $9/hour receptionist position while living out of a storage unit.
On the way to becoming a high performer, I found the tools to rebuild and invest in myself, and the right people to help me do so.
At my lowest, I didn’t have a safe place to sleep. So I built a heart-centered career helping others find safety and shelter — a place to call their own. By getting real and putting my clients first, I was able to close over 65 million dollars in sales last year.
You might be reading this right now feeling inspired that I’ve accomplished all this, but this isn’t a story about how I rose from nothing on my own.
You see, I got to this place with the help from the people that came into my life along the way. I achieved sobriety and I maintain long-term recovery with a whole lot of help. And this only worked when I stopped making everything about me. I had to shift from “me” to “we”
— to accept the help of my support system so I could grow as a person.
Then, someone gave me an opportunity in the real estate industry, and I was mentored to become a great REALTOR®. I grew my company with the mentorship, coaching, and support of others.
And now it’s my turn to give back and share what I’ve learned as your Certified High Performance CoachTM.
Let me be that person for you.
- Certified High Performance CoachTM
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker and Coach
- Ranked in the top 0.5% out of 1.4 million Realtors® nationwide
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
A little about me
- Born in Capetown, South Africa
- Celebrating 13 years of active recovery
- A happy husband and Pomeranian dad, and
- An avid equestrian
Serving on the board for
- One Colorado, the state’s largest LGBTQ advocacy organization
- Urban Peak, the only non-profit organization in Denver that provides a full convergence of services for youth experiencing homelessness or at imminent risk of becoming homeless.
Ready to learn more about how Certified High Performance CoachingTM can change your life?